The Claddagh (pronounced kla’-dah) is the familiar Irish symbol of two hands holding a heart, surmounted by a crown. The symbol represents love, friendship and loyalty – which Claddagh Coffee successfully emanates. Claddagh Coffee is a long time dream of Owner Mary Hogan-Bard, who wanted to cater to the local community in Saint Paul, Minnesota. Our doors opened in August of 2011 in the West 7th neighborhood. In October of 2015, we opened a second location, Wee Claddagh, in the Selby-Dale neighborhood. Here at Claddagh Coffee, we are dedicated to good coffee, good food, and good company. We serve specialty coffee, house-made baked goods, soups, salads and paninis featuring fresh, organic ingredients. We also offer box lunches, a catering menu, and cozy meeting space.
- Address: 459 West 7th Street Saint Paul, MN 55102
- GPS: 44.9382525,-93.11157300000002
- Phone: 651.600.3400
- Website: http://www.claddaghcoffeecafe.com/west-seventh.html
- Monday 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.