The West 7th Business Association offers important benefits to those who do business in the West 7th Community.
We invite you to join us in strengthening our commercial, professional and marketing interests and opportunities throughout the West Seventh community from Fort Snelling to downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota’s oldest commercial neighborhood
Our annual dues are economical:
- $75 non-profit or independent business owner
- $150 small business
- $275 large business
Contact us and at your convenience we will:
- Pay you a visit
- Drop off a brochure
- Call you
- Send you an email
enclose your check, and we’ll present your application to the Board of Directors.
In addition, if you’d like to start becoming an active member of our dynamic network,
let us know how you’d like to participate in any of these committees:
- Promotion of member services and products!
- Communication for events within W7BA
Membership–retaining, recruiting ad welcoming new members
- West 7th Enhancement Coalition
beautification and preservation of our neighborhoods
- Association representation
outreach and coordination with local government, professional and commercial agencies
What does the W7BA currently offer?
- Annual membership meetings with featured speakers
Monthly networking events
- Micro-grant program for members
- Community outreach!
- Leadership opportunities that shape our association, our neighborhood and our outreach
- A great group of community- and commercially-minded men and women that take this seriously!
We look forward to your participation!