Our neighborhood commercial strip is one of the earliest in the State of Minnesota. Your West 7th Business Association presents a wide variety of services that strengthens our commercial and community interests and opportunities through representation, advocacy, networking, promotion, and outreach. Our Website will focus on you, our member businesses and organizations. Your services highlight an important aspect of us communicating with your customers and clients, and we are consistently looking for ways to improve this service, and welcome your input.
Join us for our version of Breakfast at Mary’s Claddagh Coffee Café: 8 – 9:30 a.m.
We will be having conversation, transit update and hopefully new prospective member guests. Our member campaign is in full gear and this would be an easy time to do your renewal if not already sent in.
W7BA mini-grants announced!
- $500.00 Czech and Slovak Sokol Minnesota Fence replacement
- $500.00 Organic Chiropractic Stone Planters
- $500.00 Chris & Robs Beautification Project
- $281.22 North Garden Theatre Poster Frames for outdoor display
It is membership renewal time.
All memberships have expired except a few that renewed earlier this year. Please let us know if you are unsure. A number of renewals have been received during July so far – Thank you! Mailings have been sent. If you do not have the info handy, go to w7ba.org for what you need. We appreciate your financial support and your presence occasionally to be effective in our work to represent you in the neighborhood. Please consider marking one of our committees to work on, we need help in several areas.
It’s that time of year!
Membership renewals for 2017 – 2018
2017-2018 Membership Form
Over 60 of West 7th’s finest met at Bad Weather Brewery for the annual membership meeting, catered by Pajarito’s appetizers/aperitivos/tacos. Please see its events page for agenda!
- W7BA monthly networking meetings are generally scheduled for the
third Thursday of the month (but not August and December!)
- Board meetings are generally scheduled for the second Tuesday at 3:30 p.m.
- General membership meeting in February!
- Please see our events page for these and past events!